What you need
- Passport with at least 6 months validity and two side-by-side available visa pages..
- If you don’t have at least 6 months validity or available visa pages in your passport, please click here.
Application and Notice
Letter of Invitation
Your sponsor in Saudi Arabia must arrange an invitation approved by the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
A Copy must be sent to the applicant to be included with the application for visa. CLICK HERE for a sample.
When your approval has been issued it will state Single or Multiple Entries. Your visa will be issued to match the approval. If multiple entries are required the approval must request a multiple entry visa.
Letter of Guarantee
$525 Foreign passport holder
*5-7 days processing at consulate
PLEASE NOTE– Fee above also includes the required Enjaz registration
* Above fee include photos and all shipping charges and are payable by cash, check, or credit card.
Please gather all of the items and bring them to our office during business hours from 9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.
FOREIGN PASSPORT HOLDERS:
– Provide a copy of your US Visa or Green Card and a copy of your I-94.
– Medical insurance is required. We will call each applicant to provide them with different choices for the medical insurance, as the prices are different from one nationality to another.
– Your visa will be refused if your passport contains any Israeli stamps or visas. You are able to apply for a second passport under these conditions. Please click here for more details.
– If you wish to pay with a credit card and are unable to bring the card to our office, please fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form.
– If you would like your visa to be shipped to you directly, please provide us with a return air bill or fill out the Return Shipping Instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: PROCESSING TIMES, REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805
FAX: (512) 477-1166