What you need
- Passport with at least 6 months validity and two side-by-side available visa pages.
- If you don’t have at least 6 months validity or available visa pages in your passport, please click here.
Click here for Visa Application Form
$50 single entry
$100 multiple entry
$160 for US passport holders (regardless of single or multiple entry visa)
*Processing time is 4-5 business days at the consulate.
Items 1-6 above plus:
• State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, etc.) and the names and addresses of contacts in Taiwan
• Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa)
U.S. Sponsor Letter
Please gather all of the items and bring them to our office during business hours from 9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.
– U.S. passport holders can enter Taiwan without a visa up to 90 days.
– FOREIGN NATIONALS also require:
- Notarized copy of green card or visa in U.S. and original I-94
- Letter of invitation from Taiwan, can be faxed
- Travel itinerary required, but does not need to show stay over 30 days
– For 5 year multiple entry visas, both letters must request it.
– If you wish to pay with a credit card and are unable to bring the card to our office, please fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form.
– If you would like your visa shipped to you directly, please provide us with a return air bill or fill out the Return Shipping Instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: PROCESSING TIMES, REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805
FAX: (512) 477-1166