With over 28 years experience processing travel visas in Austin, TX,
our services provide a fast, easy, secure way to obtain your next visa.
What you need
- Passport with at least six months validity and two side-by-side available visa pages.
- If you don’t have at least 6 months validity or available visa pages in your passport, please click here.
Please read the following instructions PRIOR to beginning the online application:
- Choose the UK flag in upper right-hand corner for English
- Click the “VISA” button on the left-hand side of page
- Click “START NEW APPLICATION” button on the middle, bottom of page
- Fill out your information and hit “NEXT” for each page
- Page 1– Leave “Data on Legal Representative” blank
- Page 2– Choose “Third Pary” for submittal type and then enter Austin Passport Express (please note Houston does not accept mail-ins)
- Page 3–
It will ask for passport info, and “Issued By”. Please enter US Dept of State if you are a US passport holder.
Under “Other Document” please enter Driver’s License or State ID under description and then the number on the document.
- Once you get to your contact info in Brazil, hit “SAVE” at the bottom of page. Do not go to the next page.
- You will be given a retrieval code, WRITE DOWN THIS CODE or PREFERABLY PRINT OR TAKE A PHOTO OF THIS CODE
- Bring this code to our office. We will retrieve your application and upload your photo.
- We will print your receipt while you are in our office and have you sign your application.
Copy of Driver’s License
NOTE: The address on application form needs to match the address on your driver’s license.
• All other nationalities, please contact us for pricing.
• Processing time is approximately 2 weeks.
* A $5 money order fee will also be added to invoice
$215 RUSH Service (Call for availability)
Fees include photos, required notarization, uploading of your photos and documents and shipping charges and is payable by cash, check, or credit card.
Items 1-7 above plus:
Notarized Business Letter
U.S. based company, links to sample letter are below.
Letter MUST contain exact language outlined by the Brazil Consulate. Please follow instructions on page 1 and 2 thoroughly.
Click here for Brazil Business Sample Letter (Word)
Click here for Brazil Business Sample Letter (PDF)
Green Card or Visa
Minors (Under 18)
Items 1-7 above plus:
Parents’ drivers license
Please gather all of the items and bring them to our office during business hours from 9am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
– If you wish to pay with a credit card and are unable to bring the card to our office, please fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form.
– If you would like your visa to be shipped to you directly, please provide us with a return air bill or fill out the Return Shipping Form.
PLEASE NOTE: PROCESSING TIMES, REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805
FAX: (512) 477-1166