With over 28 years experience processing travel visas in Austin, TX,
our services provide a fast, easy, secure way to obtain your next visa.
What you need
- Passport with at least 1 year validity and two side-by-side available visa pages.
- If you don’t have at least 1 year validity or available pages in your passport, please click here.
- Application form must be typed, completely filled out, and signed.
- The consulate does not accept hand-written applications.
- All questions must be answered. Fill in all blank spaces with “N/A”, including sections 3.6-3.8.
- Match your name exactly with your passport (first name, middle name, last name).
- Question 1.9 Local ID number is your driver’s license number.
Copy of Driver’s License
Currently the China Consulate in Houston is NOT offering express processing. If you have a drivers license from another state you may qualify for express service, please call for details.
* A $5 money order fee will also be added to invoice
Items 1-6 above plus:
Please provide one of the following:
Hotel confirmation- Provide a copy of your confirmed hotel reservation with your name listed.
Invitation from Chinese resident- If you are staying with someone residing in China and do not have a hotel reservation, please click here for a Sample Invite Letter. The inviter will need to include a photocopy of their valid Chinese ID card or resident permit. This may be emailed to us for your convenience.
Tourist invitation- If your travel is being organized by a tour group in China, an official signed and stamped Invitation Letter for Tourist issued by Duly Authorized Tourism Unit in China can be used in place of the hotel reservation.
Items 1-6 above plus:
U.S. Sponsor Letter
IMPORTANT: Your name on the company letter and application form MUST EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR PASSPORT.
China Invite Letter
One of the following:
A. An Invitation Letter from the organization to be visited in China (click here for sample letter)
The invitation letter must include the following items:
- Personal information of the applicant: name (as in passport), gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number.
- Information concerning the applicant’s visit to China: purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant’s accommodations in China.
- Information of the inviter: name of the unit, phone number, address, seal and signature of the legal representative, letter can be e-mailed or faxed.
B. An Invitation Letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (visa notification form).
This invitation letter needs to be obtained by the host company in China, letter can be e-mailed or faxed.
Employment Details Form
Items 1-6 above plus:
Form JW201 or JW202
Please gather all of the items and bring them to our office during business hours from 9am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
– ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS BORN IN CHINA, HONG KONG, TAIWAN, OR MACAU.
• Submit copy of previous Chinese visa or copy of information page from your expired foreign passport. If your foreign passport has not been cancelled you will be required to submit it with your application
• Please write your name in Chinese characters on 1.2 of the application
• If the applicant’s name has changed since birth, please provide a copy of the court order or marriage certificate showing the name change.
– FOREIGN NATIONALS
• Require the same items listed plus original green card or visa in U.S.
– MINORS require same as above plus:
• Copy of birth certificate
• Copy of both parents’ passport and IDs
• Application must be signed by both parents
• If child has Chinese parents, the applicant must also provide proof of parents’ status in the United States.
– If you wish to pay with a credit card and are unable to bring the card to our office, please fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form.
– If you would like your visa to be shipped to you directly, please provide us with a return air bill or fill out the Return Shipping Form.
PLEASE NOTE: PROCESSING TIMES, REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805
FAX: (512) 477-1166