With over 28 years experience processing travel visas in Austin, TX,
our services provide a fast, easy, secure way to obtain your next visa.
What you need
Please complete, print and sign the above Online Visa application form. It is very important that the following fields are filled in correctly, otherwise your application will be rejected:
- For Indian Mission: Please select “USA-Houston” if you reside in Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma. If you reside in any other state call us for specific instructions.
- Surname: This is your last name, match it with your passport.
- Given Name: This is your first name and middle name (if applicable) as on your passport. Each name should be separated by a space.
- Passport No: Passport number as on your passport in the upper righthand corner.
- Date of Expiry: Passport expiration date as on your passport (DD/MM/YYY format).
- Answer all questions even if it is not marked with an asterisk (*). If a question does not apply to you, please answer N/A.
- Pay special attention to the guidelines on the right field of the application.
- The application should be printed on 2 separate sheets of paper.
- Signature: The Indian visa application has 2 places for signature. The following sections must be signed.
- Page 1: Each applicant must sign completely inside the box on page 1 below their picture.
- Page 2: Applicant must sign at the bottom of page 2. If applicant is a minor, both parents or legal guardians must sign.
- Signatures on the application form must match signature on your passport.
- Minors will require a thumb print on page 1 and both parents notarized signature on page 2. If any part of the signature or thumbprint is outside of the box, the application will be rejected.
Copy of Driver’s License
Order Forms (2)
Tourist: 10 yr multiple entry, $120
E-Visa: 30 day single entry, $60
(tourism and casual business, limited to 2 per year)
* Application fees for non U.S. citizens vary. Contact us for fees.
Above fee includes application assistance, photos, and shipping charges to the consulate and back to our office.
E-visa 30 Day Single Entry: $50
Above fee includes application assistance, digital photo, and uploads.
Items 1-8 above plus:
Click here for sample invite letter. (can be e-mailed or faxed)
U.S. Sponsor Letter
Letter from applicant’s US based company on letterhead. It should indicate the nature of applicant’s business, duration of stay, the validity of requested visa (1 Year, 5 Year or 10 Year) and organizations to be visited. If the validity is not requested in the letter, then the term of validity is decided by the consulate. It is important that the letter clearly conveys the nature, scope, area of operation the parent company is involved in, and that the US company will cover all expenses.
Click here for sample letter. (can be e-mailed or faxed)
Articles of Incorporation
Green Card or Visa
Minors (Under 18)
Items 1-8 above plus:
Parents’ Drivers License
Please gather all of the items and bring them to our office during business hours from 9am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
– Applicants of Indian origin: require additional documentation. If this is your case, please contact us for special instructions.
– If you wish to pay with a credit card and are unable to bring the card to our office, please fill out the Credit card Authorization Form.
– If you would like your visa to be shipped to you directly, please provide us with a return air bill or fill out the Return Shipping Form.
PLEASE NOTE: PROCESSING TIMES, REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805
FAX: (512) 477-1166