With over 28 years experience processing travel visas in Austin, TX,
our services provide a fast, easy, secure way to obtain your next visa.
What you need
- Passport with at least six months validity and two side-by-side available visa pages.
- If you don’t have at least 6 months validity or available visa pages in your passport, please click here.
UNDER 18: REFER TO “MINORS” BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
Please complete, print and sign the above Online Visa application form. It is very important that the following fields are filled in correctly, otherwise your application will be rejected:
- For Indian Mission: Please select “USA-Houston” if you reside in Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma. If you reside in any other state call us for specific instructions.
- Surname: This is your last name, match it with your passport.
- Given Name: This is your first name and middle name (if applicable) as on your passport. Each name should be separated by a space.
- Passport No: Passport number as on your passport in the upper righthand corner.
- Date of Expiry: Passport expiration date as on your passport (DD/MM/YYY format).
- Answer all questions even if it is not marked with an asterisk (*). If a question does not apply to you, please answer N/A.
- Pay special attention to the guidelines on the right field of the application.
- The application should be printed on 2 separate sheets of paper.
- Signature: The Indian visa application has 2 places for signature. The following sections must be signed.
- Page 1: Each applicant must sign completely inside the box on page 1 below their picture.
- Page 2: Applicant must sign at the bottom of page 2. If applicant is a minor, both parents or legal guardians must sign.
- Signatures on the application form must match signature on your passport.
- Minors will require a thumb print on page 1 and both parents notarized signature on page 2. If any part of the signature or thumbprint is outside of the box, the application will be rejected.
Copy of Driver’s License
Additional Particulars Form
Tourist: 10 yr multiple entry, $135
E-Visa: 60 day double entry, $80
(E-visas are for tourism and casual business, limited to 2 per year. If applying for business you will need to bring a business card in addition to your passport.)
• Application fees for non U.S. citizens vary. Contact us for fees.
• The consulate will only approve 6 months or 1 year validity visas. Longer validity visas are unlikely to be granted and refunds of consular fees are not possible.
* A $5 money order fee will also be added to invoice
Above fee includes application assistance, photos, and shipping charges to the consulate and back to our office.
E-visa 60 Day Double Entry: $75
Above fee includes application assistance, digital photo, and all digital sizing of documents to be uploaded.
Items 1-8 above plus:
Click here for sample invite letter. (can be e-mailed or faxed)
U.S. Sponsor Letter
Letter from applicant’s US based company on letterhead. It should indicate the nature of applicant’s business, duration of stay, the validity of requested visa (1 Year, 5 Year or 10 Year) and organizations to be visited. If the validity is not requested in the letter, then the term of validity is decided by the consulate. It is important that the letter clearly conveys the nature, scope, area of operation the parent company is involved in, and that the US company will cover all expenses.
Click here for sample letter. (can be e-mailed or faxed)
Certificate of Incorporation
Green Card or Visa
Non U.S. Citizen Form
Minors (Under 18)
Items 1-8 above plus:
Additional Particulars Form
- This must have the signature of the minor if more than 5 years of age and both parents or legal guardians.
- All questions must be answered with details
- Where applicable, please answer as Yes or No. Do not answer as N/A.
- Incorrect/incomplete applications and applications answered in N/A will not be processed by the consulate.
Parental Travel Authorization
Click here for the form
Parents’ Valid India Visa or
India Visa Application
Parents’ Drivers License
Please gather all of the items and bring them to our office during business hours from 9am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
– Applicants of Indian origin: require additional documentation. If this is your case, please contact us for special instructions.
– If you wish to pay with a credit card and are unable to bring the card to our office, please fill out the Credit card Authorization Form.
– If you would like your visa to be shipped to you directly, please provide us with a return air bill or fill out the Return Shipping Form.
PLEASE NOTE: PROCESSING TIMES, REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805
FAX: (512) 477-1166