1. I can submit my most recent, undamaged US passport.
2. I WAS 16 YEARS OR OLDER when my most recent US passport was issued.
3. My most recent US passport was issued within the last 15 years.
If the answer is “No” to any of the above questions, you will not qualify for a passport renewal, please refer to the New Passport instructions.
If the answer is “Yes” to all above questions, please continue.
*MINORS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RENEWAL*
Government Fee: $190
Austin Passport Express Fee: $125 Adult renewals only
• Fee includes: Photos, money orders, application review, trackable overnight shipping to the passport agency.
Passport will be sent directly to the address listed on application
• Processing: APPROXIMATELY 5 weeks
• Does not require proof of departure
**TRAVELING UNDER 5 WEEKS? See details for FASTER SERVICES.**
What you need – VIEW DETAILS
Please “VIEW DETAILS” for each step.
Passport Card (if applicable)
• If it has been lost a DS-64 (lost/stolen form) will generate with your passport renewal application (DS-82).
• If it does not generate the DS-64 form you may fill it out in our office.
Proof of Departure (varies)
**PLEASE NOTE: 6 week processing does not require an itinerary. Refer to courier fees for pricing.
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF TRAVEL:
Copy of computer generated airline ticket, travel itinerary, travel agent generated itinerary, or hotel confirmation
OR Business letter on company letterhead
Click here for Business Proof of Departure PDF sample letter.
Click here for Business Proof of Departure sample letter in Word.
OR If traveling by personal vehicle to Mexico or Canada and you are staying with family/friends, please provide an original letter from the applicant detailing your international travel plans. Click here for a Sample Letter.
OR If traveling for a medical/family emergency please provide a letter explaining in detail your reason and destination address.
Tips for completing form:
- Choose COMPLETE FORM ONLINE button in left-hand corner
- When you come to fees, choose “Expedited” and “Standard Delivery”.
- NOTE: FEES ARE NOT COLLECTED ONLINE.
- On final page, click PRINT FORM in the lower left-hand corner to print your application.
- You may sign application, or wait to sign it in our office.
Passport Card: $30 (For land border crossings and sea ports-of-entry from: Canada, Mexico, The Caribbean, and Bermuda. The passport card cannot be used for international air travel.)
We will provide the money order to the “US Department of State” so you can conveniently place all charges on a credit card.
Austin Passport Express Fee
PLEASE CALL 512-479-0805 FOR PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
• Proof of departure is REQUIRED
• Travel REQUIRED within 14 calendar days
STANDARD EXPEDITE SERVICES: $125 Adult renewals only, see qualifications at top of page.
• APPROXIMATELY 5 weeks
• DOES NOT REQUIRE proof of departure
• Travel DOES NOT need to be within 14 calendar days
Price for standard services includes:
Photos, money order fee, application review, and priority mail service from passport agency to address listed on application.
PLEASE NOTE: If your name has changed since your last passport was issued, please refer to the Name Change Instruction Page. You will need to provide proof of legal name change by submitting an original certified marriage license, divorce decree, etc…photocopies will NOT be accepted.
Instructions for Mail-In or Drop-off on applicant’s behalf
- For MAIL-IN INSTRUCTIONS or if you are DROPPING OFF ON AN APPLICANT’S BEHALF, please CLICK HERE.
- CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM: Please fill out if someone is dropping off your application on your behalf.
- RETURN SHIPPING FORM: Please fill out this form for provide us with a return air bill if you would like your passport to be shipped to you directly.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805