We are registered with the US Department of State with over 28 years experience expediting passports in Austin, TX.
Our services provide you the proper application forms, photos, and shipping to make the process fast and easy.
What you need – VIEW DETAILS
Proof of Citizenship
- Previously issued, undamaged US passport
- ORIGINAL Certified Birth Certificate, issued by the State, City or County bearing the official seal
- Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization
- Certification or report of Birth Abroad
- NOTE: HOSPITAL COPIES AND PHOTOCOPIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED. A certified birth certificate has a registrar’s raised, embossed, or multicolored seal and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar’s office; which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please also note that some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.
Proof of Departure
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF TRAVEL:
Copy of computer generated airline ticket, travel itinerary, travel agent generated itinerary, or hotel confirmation
Business letter on company letter head
Click here for Business Proof of Departure PDF sample letter.
Click here for Business Proof of Departure sample letter in Word.
If traveling by personal vehicle to Mexico or Canada and you are staying with family/friends, please provide an original letter from the applicant detailing your international travel plans.
Click here for a Sample Letter.
If traveling for a medical/family emergency please provide a letter explaining in detail your reason and destination address.
8-10 day and 2-3 week processing does not require an itinerary.
Refer to courier fees for pricing.
Letter of Explanation
Tips for completing form:
- Choose COMPLETE FORM ONLINE in the lower left-hand corner
- When you come to fees, choose “Expedited at Agency” and “Standard Delivery”.
- NOTE: FEES WILL NOT BE COLLECTED ONLINE.
- On final page, click CREATE FORM to print your application. DO NOT SIGN YOUR APPLICATION.
Within a year:
Form DS-5504: Online Passport Re-Application
If over 1 year:
Form DS-82: Please refer to Passport Renewal Instructions
$170.00 check or money order payable to: “US Department of State”.
Within the year:
$60 check or money order payable to: “US Department of State”.
*We can provide the money order to the government at no additional charge if it is more convenient for you to place all charges on a credit card.
2 – 3 business days: $350
4 – 6 business days: $250
• Proof of departure is required for 2-6 day services
• Travel should be within 14 calendar days
8-10 business days: $175
• DOES NOT REQUIRE proof of departure
• Travel DOES NOT need to be within 14 calendar days
Prices above include:
Photos, money order fee, application review, hand courier service, and overnight return delivery to our office.
If your current passport has misprinted data (name, gender, etc…) and it is within the year of issuance you will be granted a 10 year passport from the time the corrected passport was issued.
If reported after a year you will be issued a corrected passport that will be valid until the expiration date of the original, incorrect passport.
Please gather all of the items and bring them to our office from 9:00-4:00 Monday-Friday.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805
FAX: (512) 477-1166