Passport Services

We are registered with the US Department of State with over 35 years of experience expediting passports in Austin, TX.
Our passport services vary depending on your individual circumstance and provide you with the proper application forms, photos, shipping, and our expertise to make the process fast and easy.

Please select the category that best fits your passport needs…


  • Traveling in 2 weeks or less
  • New passports or
  • Adult renewals 


  • Expired in the last 5 years
  • Issued after you were 16
  • Undamaged and in your possession 


  • First time applicants
  • Children’s passports
  • Lost or damaged passports 


Passports issued when you were 16 and over are valid for 10 years.

Passport issued when you were 15 and under are valid for 5 years.

We are not a passport acceptance facility. We are a passport courier registered with the US Department of State to process passports quickly. 

If you choose to gather all of the requirements on your own and go directly to a passport acceptance facility you can locate one in your area HERE

Yes. When renewing your passport you new passport will arrive first and your old passport will be sent separately. You will also receive a new passport number when your new book is issued. 

When you receive your new passport, the number on the document will be different from the number on your previous passport. 

You cannot renew your child’s passport. They must appear in person with you and the child’s other parent or guardian to apply. A child’s application must be submitted in person at a passport agency or authorized passport application acceptance facility.

You will need to apply for a new passport and will not be eligible for a renewal. When applying for a new passport your signature will need to be witnessed by a passport acceptance agent. 

If you are changing your name within one year of the date your passport was issued, you will need to complete Form DS-5504: Name Change, Data Correction, and Limited Passport Book Replacement.   

If you are changing your name more than a year after your passport was issued, you must submit Form DS-82: Renewal Application. 

The passport card is the wallet-size travel document that can only be used to re-enter the United States at land border-crossings and sea ports-of-entry from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda. 

The card provides a less expensive, smaller, and convenient alternative to the passport book for those who travel frequently to these destinations by land or by sea. The passport card cannot be used for international travel by air.