Do I Qualify
A. I can submit my most recent, undamaged US passport.
B. I was 16 years or older when my most recent US passport was issued.
C. My most recent US passport was issued within the last 15 years.
If the answer is “No” to any of the above questions, you will not qualify for a passport renewal, please refer to the New Passport instructions.
If the answer is “Yes” to all above questions, please continue.
Documents you will send us
Proof of Name Change (if any)
Proof of Departure
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF TRAVEL:
Copy of computer generated airline ticket, travel itinerary, travel agent generated itinerary, or hotel confirmation
Business letter on company letter head
Click here for Business Proof of Departure PDF sample letter.
Click here for Business Proof of Departure sample letter in Word.
If traveling by personal vehicle to Mexico or Canada and you are staying with family/friends, please provide an original letter from the applicant detailing your international travel plans.
Click here for a Sample Letter.
If traveling for a medical/family emergency please provide a letter explaining in detail your reason and destination address.
3 week processing does not require an itinerary.
Refer to courier fees for pricing.
COMPLETE FORM, CREATE FORM, PRINT FORM.
Tips for completing form:
- Choose COMPLETE FORM ONLINE button in left-hand corner
- When you come to fees, choose “Expedited at Agency” and “Standard Delivery”.
- NOTE: FEES ARE NOT COLLECTED ONLINE.
- On final page, click CREATE FORM in the lower left-hand corner to print your application.
- You may sign application, or wait to sign it in our office.
2 Original Authorizations
You may also fill out a CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION form for the total fees (app + courier) and we will provide the money order to the passport agency on your behalf.
PLEASE CALL 512-479-0805 FOR PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
• Proof of departure is REQUIRED
• Travel REQUIRED within 14 calendar days
STANDARD EXPEDITE SERVICES: $125 Adult renewals only, see qualifications at top of page.
• APPROXIMATELY 5 weeks
• DOES NOT REQUIRE proof of departure
• Travel DOES NOT need to be within 14 calendar days
Price for standard services includes:
Photos, money order fee, application review, and priority mail service from passport agency to address listed on application.
Return Shipping Form
It is expressly understood that Austin Passport Express does not issue passports or visas, therefore can not guarantee applications will be approved or processed within a specific time. Austin Passport Express accepts no responsibility for errors, omissions, loss of documents or delays caused by local Passport Acceptance Agents, the Passport Agency, Embassies, & Consulates. Passport Express is also not responsible for delays caused by improper documentation (ie. birth certificate, identification), child support issues, weather problems, or overnight courier services utilized to transport your documents to and from the appropriate agencies.
Please gather all of the items and drop-off or overnight the required documents & fees to the following address:
Austin Passport Express
1107 Rio Grande
Austin, TX 78701
- Call or email us your tracking number and which shipping company you are using so that we can monitor your package.
- Your passport application will be hand-carried to the passport office.
- When the passport is ready, it will be sent to the address on the RETURN SHIPPING form.
- Please note a street address (not PO Box) and a phone number where you can be reached must be included.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805
FAX: (512) 477-1166