Hand-carry emergency passport service are currently available on limited basis. Processing time is 6-9 business days.
Please see Austin Passport Express Fees below for Details.
All other expedited services are currently 6 weeks.
To book an appointment, email: Info@AustinPassport.com or call 512-479-0805.
We are registered with the US Department of State with over 35 years experience expediting passports in Austin, TX.
Our services provide you the proper application forms, photos, and shipping to make the process fast and easy.
Do I Qualify
A. I can submit my most recent, undamaged US passport.
B. I was 16 years or older when my most recent US passport was issued.
C. My most recent US passport was issued within the last 15 years.
If the answer is “No” to any of the above questions, you will not qualify for a passport renewal, please refer to the New Passport instructions.
If the answer is “Yes” to all above questions, please continue.
What you need – VIEW DETAILS
Please “VIEW DETAILS” for each step, gather the listed items, and call or email to book an appointment Monday-Friday from 9am-4:30pm.
Passport Card (if applicable)
• If it has been lost a DS-64 (lost/stolen form) will generate with your passport renewal application (DS-82).
• If it does not generate the DS-64 form you may fill it out in our office.
Proof of Departure (varies)
6 week processing does not require an itinerary.
Refer to courier fees for pricing.
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF TRAVEL:
Copy of computer generated airline ticket, travel itinerary, travel agent generated itinerary, or hotel confirmation
Business letter on company letterhead
Click here for Business Proof of Departure PDF sample letter.
Click here for Business Proof of Departure sample letter in Word.
If traveling by personal vehicle to Mexico or Canada and you are staying with family/friends, please provide an original letter from the applicant detailing your international travel plans.
Click here for a Sample Letter.
If traveling for a medical/family emergency please provide a letter explaining in detail your reason and destination address.
FORM MUST BE COMPLETED & CREATED ONLINE.
COMPLETE FORM, CREATE FORM, PRINT FORM.
Tips for completing form:
- Choose COMPLETE FORM ONLINE button in left-hand corner
- When you come to fees, choose “Expedited at Agency” and“Standard Delivery”.
- NOTE: FEES ARE NOT COLLECTED ONLINE.
- On final page, click CREATE FORM in the lower left-hand corner to print your application.
- You may sign application, or wait to sign it in our office.
payable to: “US Department of State”.
*We can provide the money order to the government at no additional charge if it is more convenient for you to place all charges on a credit card.
Austin Passport Express Fee
Call for availability for the following services:
6 – 9 business days: $499
2 – 3 and 4 -6 business days: *SERVICE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED*
• Proof of departure is required for 6-9 day services
• Travel should be within 14 calendar days
STANDARD EXPEDITE SERVICES: $110 Adult renewals only, see qualifications at top of page.
• Approximately 2-3 week service **CURRENTLY APPROXIMATELY 6 WEEKS**
• DOES NOT REQUIRE proof of departure
• Travel DOES NOT need to be within 14 calendar days
Price above includes:
Photos, money order fee, application review, and priority mail service from passport agency to address listed on application.
PLEASE NOTE: If your name has changed since your last passport was issued, please refer to the Name Change Instruction Page. You will need to provide proof of legal name change by submitting an original certified marriage license, divorce decree, etc…photocopies will NOT be accepted.
Instructions for Mail-In or
Drop-off on applicant’s behalf
- For MAIL-IN INSTRUCTIONS or if you are DROPPING OFF ON AN APPLICANT’S BEHALF, please CLICK HERE.
- CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM: Please fill out if someone is dropping off your application on your behalf.
- RETURN SHIPPING FORM: Please fill out this form for provide us with a return air bill if you would like your passport to be shipped to you directly.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805