Please send an email inquiry for any visa services or questions to: info@AustinPassport.com
as visa information is changing daily due to the current environment.
With over 28 years experience processing travel visas in Austin, TX,
our services provide a fast, easy, secure way to obtain your next visa.
What you need
- Passport with at least 6 months validity and two side-by-side available visa pages.
- If you don’t have at least 6 months validity or available visa pages in your passport, please click here.
Application with Instructions
You must provide one completed copy of the visa application form. For the application form you must:
- Include answers for all fields
- Display your full name as it appears in your passport
- Select “Commerce” for “Purpose of Travel” for business travelers
- Enter the job title EXACTLY as it appears on the Letter of invitation for “Profession”
- Enter “University Degree” for “Qualification” (See below)
- Sign your application
- After filling out your application and printing it, please hand- write your mom’s MAIDEN name and sign next to it. Not initial, your full signature.
- Date format for date of birth, date of issue, and expiration date:
- Format it exactly as it appears in your passport.
- Example: Date of Issue: 25 Jun 2014
- Previous Nationality:
- Is your nationality when you were born.
- If you were born in the US, please enter American in Previous Nationality.
- Religion: If you do not have a religion, please enter Non-Muslim
- Profession: Enter exactly as it appears on “Letter of Invitation”
- Qualification: Write any of the 3 certificates you have
- University Degree, Professional Degree, Training Certificate
- Name and Address of Company or Individual in the Kingdom: This is required and need to be filled out accurately including PO Box and Phone Number.
- Travel Information:
- If you don’t have an itinerary or don’t have a travel date, you must give an expected date of entry to Saudi and this will be connected to the Medical Insurance validity.
- The Mandatory Medical Insurance regulation was issued by the Saudi Government for any visitor visiting. i.e. for the following types of visas, Commercial (Business), Working Visit, Government visit, Family visit, Escort, and Personal.
Letter of Invitation
Your sponsor in Saudi Arabia must arrange an invitation approved by the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
A Copy must be sent to the applicant to be included with the application for visa. CLICK HERE for a sample.
When your approval has been issued it will state Single or Multiple Entries. Your visa will be issued to match the approval. If multiple entries are required the approval must request a multiple entry visa.
Saudi Business Registration
If invitation letter is addressed to the Saudi Embassy in Washington DC, please provide a copy of the inviting Saudi company’s business registration.
**If invitation letter is addressed to Saudi Consulate in Houston, you DO NOT need to provide the business registration.
Letter of Guarantee
- Letter issued from US company listed on Letter of Invitation
- Copy the sample letter below and paste it into your company’s official business letterhead
- Fill the blanks and have the letter signed by anyone but yourself (applicants cannot sign their own Letter of Guarantee)
- The job title listed has to be exactly the same as the job title on the Letter of Invitation
- All letters of guarantee need to be original with a wet signature in blue ink
- The Saudi consulate requires all Letter of Guarantee are notarize and certified by the Secretary of State before submitting any visa request
- We can assist you with this process
$525 Foreign passport holder
*5-7 days processing at consulate
PLEASE NOTE– Fee above also includes the required Enjaz registration
Austin Passport Express Fee
* Above fee include photos and all shipping charges and are payable by cash, check, or credit card.
Please gather all of the items and bring them to our office during business hours from 9am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.
FOREIGN PASSPORT HOLDERS:
– Provide a copy of your US Visa or Green Card and a copy of your I-94.
– Medical insurance is required. We will call each applicant to provide them with different choices for the medical insurance, as the prices are different from one nationality to another.
– Your visa will be refused if your passport contains any Israeli stamps or visas. You are able to apply for a second passport under these conditions. Please click here for more details.
– If you wish to pay with a credit card and are unable to bring the card to our office, please fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form.
– If you would like your visa to be shipped to you directly, please provide us with a return air bill or fill out the Return Shipping Instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: PROCESSING TIMES, REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805
FAX: (512) 477-1166