We are registered with the US Department of State with over 28 years experience expediting passports in Austin, TX.
Our services provide you the proper application forms, photos, and shipping to make the process fast and easy.
Do I Qualify
A. Do I need to obtain visas to another country while I am traveling? (and/or)
B. Do I have stamps from a conflicting countries?
If the answer is “No” to any of the above questions, you will not qualify for a second passport.
What you need – VIEW DETAILS
Proof of departure
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF TRAVEL:
Copy of computer generated airline ticket, travel itinerary, travel agent generated itinerary, or hotel confirmation
Business letter on company letter head
Click here for Business Proof of Departure PDF sample letter.
Click here for Business Proof of Departure sample letter in Word.
If traveling by personal vehicle to Mexico or Canada and you are staying with family/friends, please provide an original letter from the applicant detailing your international travel plans.
Click here for a Sample Letter.
If traveling for a medical/family emergency please provide a letter explaining in detail your reason and destination address.
Tips for completing form:
- Choose COMPLETE FORM ONLINE in the lower left-hand corner
- When you come to fees, choose “Expedited at Agency”and“Standard Delivery”.
- NOTE: FEES WILL NOT BE COLLECTED ONLINE.
- On final page, click CREATE FORM to print your application.
- You may sign application, or wait to sign it in our office.
2 – 3 business days: $350
4 – 6 business days: $250
• Proof of departure is required for 2-6 day services
• Travel should be within 14 calendar days
8-10 business days: $175
•REQUIRES proof of departure
• Travel DOES NOT need to be within 14 calendar days
Prices above include:
Photos, money order fee, application review, hand courier service, and overnight return delivery to our office.
Second Passports are issued at the discretion of the US Department of State and are normally valid for 4 years.
Instructions for Mail-In or Drop-off on applicant’s behalf
– For MAIL-IN INSTRUCTIONS or if you are DROPPING OFF ON AN APPLICANT’S BEHALF, please CLICK HERE.
– CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM: Please fill out if someone is dropping off your application on your behalf.
– RETURN SHIPPING FORM: Please fill out this form for provide us with a return air bill if you would like your passport to be shipped to you directly.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at: (512) 479-0805.
Phone: (512) 479-0805
FAX: (512) 477-1166