Please send an email inquiry for any visa services or questions to: info@AustinPassport.com
as visa information is changing daily due to the current environment.
For the safety of our employees and customers we may limit our hours or close our doors,
but we are monitoring email and will work with customers to provide services on an as needed basis.
With over 28 years experience processing travel visas in Austin, TX,
our services provide a fast, easy, secure way to obtain your next visa.
** A Brazil tourist visa is not required for citizens of United States of America for a stay up to 90 days**
Please view details:
Gather all of the items and bring them to our office during business hours from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday.
- Passport with at least six months validity and two side-by-side available visa pages.
- Choose the UK flag in upper right-hand corner for English
- Click the “VISA” button on the right-hand side of page
- On the bottom of the next page choose “START NEW REQUEST”
- Fill out your information and hit “NEXT” for each page
- Page 1– Leave “Data on Legal Representative” blank
- Page 2– Under EXHIBITION OF TRAVEL DOCUMENTS choose “Third Party” and then enter Austin Passport Express (please note Houston does not accept mail-ins)
- Page 3– Under “Other Document” please enter Driver’s License or State ID under description and then the number on the document.
- In order to access and print your application cover sheet, you will need to upload a digitally sized photo.We will take your digital photo and size it for you once you are in our office. Please CLICK HERE for a stock photo, save it to your desktop, and upload the photo. ONCE YOU ARE IN OUR OFFICE, WE WILL REPLACE IT WITH YOUR PHOTO. (If you are an out-of-town applicant please contact us for photo instructions)
- Print your receipt and bring this to our office.
Copy of Driver’s License
NOTE: The address on application form needs to match the address on your driver’s license.
Green Card or Visa
Angola US$ 180
Australia US$ 120
China US$ 115
All other countries US$ 80
$215 Approximately 10-15 business days
$295 Approximately 7-9 business days
(Call for availability)
* A $5 money order fee will also be added to invoice
**The Brazil consulate currently only intakes applications and releases visas on Tuesdays**
Fees include photos, required notarization, uploading of your photos and documents and shipping charges and is payable by cash, check, or credit card.
Items 1-8 above plus:
Notarized Business Letter
U.S. based company, links to sample letter are below.
Letter MUST contain exact language outlined by the Brazil Consulate. Please follow instructions on page 1 and 2 thoroughly.
Click here for Brazil Business Sample Letter (Word)
Click here for Brazil Business Sample Letter (PDF)
Minors (Under 18)
Items 1-8 above plus:
Parents’ drivers license
– If you wish to pay with a credit card and are unable to bring the card to our office, please fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form.
– If you would like your visa to be shipped to you directly, please provide us with a return air bill or fill out the Return Shipping Form.
PLEASE NOTE: PROCESSING TIMES, REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805