Please send an email inquiry for any visa services or questions to: info@AustinPassport.com
as visa information is changing daily due to the current environment.
For the safety of our employees and customers we may limit our hours or close our doors,
but we are monitoring email and will work with customers to provide services on an as needed basis.
With over 28 years experience processing travel visas in Austin, TX,
our services provide a fast, easy, secure way to obtain your next visa.
3 mo single entry visa:
Please view details
Please gather all of the items and bring them to our office during business hours from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday.
- Passport with at least six months validity.
- If you don’t have at least 6 months validity or available visa pages in your passport, please click here.
$70 3-5 day processing
Validity is from date of issue.
*PLEASE NOTE: Prices above are for US passport holders. All other nationalities, please contact us for pricing.
FEES, PROCESSING TIMES, AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
* A $5 money order fee will also be added to invoice
Fees include photos and shipping charges and is payable by cash, check, or credit card.
Items 1-5 above plus:
US Sponsor Letter
Click here for Business Sample Letter (PDF)
Invitation LetterType and desired Validity of the visa
– If you wish to pay with a credit card and are unable to bring the card to our office, please fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form.
– If you would like your visa to be shipped to you directly, please provide us with a return air bill or fill out the Return Shipping Form.
PLEASE NOTE: PROCESSING TIMES, REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
3 mo Single Entry e-visa:
Please view details
Please click here for a list of all eligible e-visa countries.
Validity is 90 days from date of issue.
No appointment is necessary, but we ask that you are in our office Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm. The entire application process takes approximately 30 minutes in our office.
Austin Passport Express Fee: $90.
e-Visa processing is approximately 5 business days.
Cambodia E-visa FAQ’s
This visa is only valid for entry through the following ports:
- Phnom Penh International Airport.
- Siem Reap International Airport.
- Sihanoukville International Airport.
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand).
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) (from Thailand).
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) (from Vietnam).
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng).
The e-Visa program allows foreign citizens of eligible countries that hold a passport valid for at least six (6) months, to enter Cambodia for tourist purposes for up to 30 consecutive days. It is an electronically issued, single entry visa that must requested at least four (4) days prior to the departure date.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805
FAX: (512) 477-1166