TOURIST VISA, UP TO 180 DAYS
PLEASE VIEW DETAILS
Please gather all of the items and bring them to our office during business hours from 9am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
- Passport with at least six months validity and two side-by-side available visa pages.
- If you don’t have at least 6 months validity or available visa pages in your passport, please click here.
– Please note: When you click on the link above scroll to the bottom of the instruction page click “Continue with Online Application”
$70 (Single entry, 3 month, 3-4 days processing)
$90 (Single entry, 3 month, 2 day processing)
$100 (Multiple entry, 6 month, 5-12 days processing)
$120 (Multiple entry, 6 month, 3-4 days processing)
Items 1-6 above plus:
U.S. Sponsor Letter
– If you wish to pay with a credit card and are unable to bring the card to our office, please fill out the Credit card Authorization Form.
– If you would like your visa to be shipped to you directly, please provide us with a return air bill or fill out the Return Shipping Instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: PROCESSING TIMES, REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
E-VISA, 90 DAY SINGLE ENTRY :
PLEASE VIEW DETAILS
Children under 16 years of age are exempted from requiring a Kenyan tourist visa and are not required to submit an application.
No appointment is necessary, but we ask that you are in our office Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm. The entire application process takes approximately 30 minutes in our office.
e-Visa processing is approximately 3-5 business days.
Above fee includes application assistance, digital photo, and all digital sizing of documents to be uploaded.
Austin Passport Express Fee: $90.
- All foreign citizens wishing to travel to Kenya will need an evisa, except citizens from countries who are exempt. Click HERE for a list of exempted countries.
- Once the it is approved, the evisa will be made available to your evisa account. You must print a copy to carry with your passport and bring it along when you travel to Kenya. When you arrive in Kenya, you must have your evisa printout with your passport.
- An evisa to Kenya once issued is valid for 3 months before you travel. Once you present yourself to immigration control at the port of entry, you may be issued with a stay period not exceeding 90 days, which may be renewed for a further 90 days at the immigration headquarters. The maximum number of days a visitor may stay in Kenya is 6 months.
- After the initial days allocated by the immigration control at the port of entry have elapsed, you renew your visa at the immigration headquarters in Nairobi. The maximum number of days a visitor may stay in Kenya is 6 months.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805