With over 28 years experience processing travel visas in Austin, TX,
our services provide a fast, easy, secure way to obtain your next visa.
What you need
- Passport with at least six months validity and two side-by-side available visa pages.
- If you don’t have at least 6 months validity or available visa pages in your passport, please click here.
Tips for filling out and printing your application:
- After registration, please make a note of the SECURITY QUESTION AND ANSWER in case your application needs to be edited on later date.
- Under name, “patropnymic”, is your middle name. Match it with your passport exactly.
- For any blank fields, enter “N/A”.
- Under appointment details please select “Visa Application Center VFS (Houston)” as the destination.
- Sign and date your application using a black pen. Be sure to use date format (dd/mm/yy).
|3 yr Multiple entry||$198|
FEES, PROCESSING TIMES, AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
10-12 Business days: $205
12-15 Business days: $165
* A $5 money order fee will also be added to invoice.
Fee include photos and all shipping charges and are payable by cash, check, or credit card.
Hotel Voucher and Hotel Confirmation
If you do not already have a hotel voucher and hotel confirmation please contact our office, we may be able to assist you. Please click here for sample.
If you choose to bring in your own voucher/confirmation please have the hotel provide an English translation as well.
Letter of Invitation
1) Issued and stamped by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or
2) A direct invitation letter from the host organization.
Invites issued by Ministry of Internal Affairs:
• Come in print or electronic form
• Print invites must be original
• Electronic (telex) may be copies
• Invites are issued at the request of the host organization
Direct Invitation Letter from Host Organization:
• Full name of host organization
• Official address and contact info
• Full name & position of person who signed the statement
• The organizations’ taxpayer ID number (TIN), and
• Info about the applicant: full name, date of birth, citizenship, sex, passport number, multiplicity of the requested visa, purpose of travel, (BUSINESS/ДЕЛОВАЯ), requested period of entry, location of stay of the applicant in Russia, and cities to be visited.
* Please note the info in any invite must fully correspond to the information in the applicant’s passport. Invites with errors will not be accepted by the Russia embassy/consulate.
Green Card or Visa
Please gather all of the items and bring them to our office during business hours from 9am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
– For double entry visas: both trips must be reflected in hotel confirmation/voucher
– If you wish to pay with a credit card and are unable to bring the card to our office, please fill out the Credit card Authorization Form.
– If you would like your visa to be shipped to you directly, please provide us with a return air bill or fill out the Return Shipping Form.
PLEASE NOTE: PROCESSING TIMES, REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805
FAX: (512) 477-1166