Please send an email inquiry for any visa services or questions to: info@AustinPassport.com
as visa information is changing daily due to the current environment.
For the safety of our employees and customers we may limit our hours or close our doors,
but we are monitoring email and will work with customers to provide services on an as needed basis.
With over 28 years experience processing travel visas in Austin, TX,
our services provide a fast, easy, secure way to obtain your next visa.
What you need
Tourists with a valid US Passport can stay up to 30 days without a visa. If your stay is over 30 days you will require a visa.
- Passport with at least six months validity and two side-by-side available visa pages.
- If you don’t have at least 6 months validity or available visa pages in your passport, please click here.
Copy of driver’s license
* Must be notarized. If you come in person, we will provide this service at no additional cost.
Copy of recent bank statement or evidence of adequate finance (minimum balance $ 700 per person and $1500 per family).
Copies of bank statements or evidence of adequate finance for the last 6 months (minimum balance $7000).
60 day single entry: $40 (can be extended an additional 30 days once you are in Thailand)
60 day single entry: $80
* A $5 money order fee will also be added to invoice.
FEES, PROCESSING TIMES, AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Items 1-8 above plus:
Notarized Sponsor Letter
Green Card or Visa
Employment Verification Letter
Minors (Under 18)
Items 1-8 above plus:
Letter of Consent
Parents’ drivers license
Please gather all of the items and bring them to our office during business hours from 9am-5:00pm Monday-Friday..
– If you wish to pay with a credit card and are unable to bring the card to our office, please fill out the Credit card Authorization Form.
– If you would like your visa to be shipped to you directly, please provide us with a return air bill or fill out the Return Shipping Instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: PROCESSING TIMES, REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805
FAX: (512) 477-1166