What you need
- Be sure your passport has at least six months validity and two side-by-side available visa pages.
- If you don’t have available visa pages, please click here.
- If you don’t have at least 6 months validity on your passport, please click here.
Passport Photograph (1)
Copy of driver’s license
Must be notarized. If you come in person, we will provide this service at no additional cost.
- Ticketed flight itinerary showing flights into and out of the region.
- A letter addressed to the “Consulate of Brazil, Visa Section” explaining exactly how, when, and where you will be entering and leaving Brazil.
- A copy of your most recent monthly bank statement.If you will be entering and/or exiting Brazil by SEA please submit:
- Official receipt or boarding pass from the Cruise line listing the applicant as a passenger and showing that the balance has been paid in full.
- Official daily port itinerary from the cruise line listing the applicant as a passenger and showing the port location for each day of the cruise.
Green Card or Visa
Minors (Under 18)
Parents’ drivers license
Please gather all of the items and bring them to our office before 3pm.
If you live outside of the Austin area or unable to come to our office in person, please click here.
If you wish to pay with a credit card and are unable to bring the card to our office, please fill out the Credit card Authorization Form.
If you would like your visa to be shipped to you directly, please provide us with a return air bill or fill out the Return Shipping Instructions. PLEASE NOTE: PROCESSING TIMES, REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION, AND FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at: (512) 479-0805.
Phone: (512) 479-0805
FAX: (512) 477-1166