***Same Day Texas Apostilles and Authentications***
First Document $75, each additional document $50
(contact us for pricing for multi doc discounts or out-of-state documents)
*next day processing if received after 1pm
How it works – please VIEW DETAILS
List of documents that do not require a notary stamp for Texas Secretary of State:
- Birth Certificate (certified, original)
- Marriage License (certified, original)
- Death Certificate (certified, original)
- Any other original publicly recordable document issued in the State of Texas
A few important requirements for the Texas Secretary of State in order to authenticate a notary public’s capacity and issue an Apostille/Certificate:
- Signature of the affiant needs to be signed in the presence of the notary public.
- The appropriate notarial acknowledgement, jurat, or other notarial certificate, completed by the notary public to reflect the date the individual who signed the document appeared before him/her. (Make sure the notary dates the document)
- The notary public’s seal of office, affixed to the document (Make sure the notary puts their stamp/seal on the document)
- The notary public’s signature
Send Docs with Order Form
1107 Rio Grande, Austin, TX 78701.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR AN APPLICATION FORM.
Receive Your Documents
- FedEx Priority Overnight within the US: $30 (Information located on Order Form)
- Include your own airbill/return shipping method
- International shipping will vary, we will provide a quote prior to shipping
We offer discounted prices for corporate customers and customers who require authentications on an ongoing basis. Speak to a member of our staff to find out more, 512-479-0805.
If you are in need of a Certified Translation for your apostille, we can assist. Most single page documents such as birth, death, and marriage certificates are $75.
Please contact as email@example.com for pricing for multi page documents.
Texas Birth Certificates
If you need assistance obtaining a certified copy of a Texas Birth Certificate quickly from the Vital Statistics Office, we can assist with our 1-2 day service. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply with pricing and the necessary forms.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805
Types of Documents We Apostille
- Marriage Certificates/Birth Certificates/Death Certificates
- Divorce Decrees
- Power of Attorney
- High School /College/University Diplomas
- School Transcripts
- FBI Background Checks
- Criminal History Reports
- …and more!
- Please contact us if you do not see your document listed.
Document Review With Order
Reduce common notary mistakes by sending a scan of the documents before shipping to us!
Frequently Asked Questions
If you will be sending documents on an ongoing basis please contact us at 512-479-0805 for corporate/preferred customer pricing.
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK? Depending on which country your document needs to be presented in, it will fall in one of the two categories below:
Apostille Service Process If your document is to be used in a country that is part of the Hague Convention Treaty, the it will receive a one-page document issued by authorities at the state or Federal level certifying to the authenticity of the document. If your document falls under the Apostille process, we will obtain the Secretary of State Apostille certification or the U.S. Department of State Apostille in Washington DC as necessary.
Document Legalization Process Very similar to the Apostille stamp process, Embassy legalization is an alternative method of authenticating a document, used for countries that are not members of the Hague Convention Treaty. In most cases an Embassy Legalization will require the document to be authenticated by the notary, followed by legalization from the Secretary of State, the US State Department and the embassy of the foreign country to which the document will be sent.