Hand-carry EMERGENCY passport service are currently available on limited basis. Processing time is 6-8 business days.
Please see Austin Passport Express Fees below for Details.
To book an appointment, email: Info@AustinPassport.com or call 512-479-0805.
We are registered with the US Department of State with over 35 years experience expediting passports in Austin, TX.
Our services provide you the proper application forms, photos, and shipping to make the process fast and easy.
What you need – View Details
Proof of Citizenship
- ORIGINAL certified Birth Certificate, issued by the State, City, or County bearing the official seal (or)
- Previously issued, undamaged US passport (or)
- Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization (or)
- Certification or report of Birth Abroad
- NOTE: HOSPITAL COPIES AND PHOTOCOPIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED. A certified birth certificate has a registrar’s raised, embossed, or multicolored seal and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar’s office; which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please also note that some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.
*PLEASE NOTE: If your driver’s license or ID is newer than 6 months bring supplemental documents. For recommended list click here).
Proof of Departure
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF TRAVEL:
Copy of computer generated airline ticket, travel itinerary, travel agent generated itinerary, or hotel confirmation
Business letter on company letter head
Click here for Business Proof of Departure PDF sample letter.
Click here for Business Proof of Departure sample letter in Word.
If traveling by personal vehicle to Mexico or Canada and you are staying with family/friends, please provide an original letter from the applicant detailing your international travel plans.
Click here for a Sample Letter.
If traveling for a medical/family emergency please provide a letter explaining in detail your reason and destination address.
Know Social Security #
* You DO NOT need the physical card unless you are using it as additional identification.
COMPLETE FORM, CREATE FORM, PRINT FORM.
Tips for completing form:
- Choose COMPLETE FORM ONLINE button in left-hand corner
- When you come to fees, choose “Expedited at Agency” and “Standard Delivery”.
- NOTE: FEES ARE NOT COLLECTED ONLINE.
- On final page, click CREATE FORM in the lower left-hand corner to print your application.
- DO NOT SIGN YOUR APPLICATION.
$170 check or money order payable to: “US Department of State”.
Younger than 16:
$140 check or money order payable to: “US Department of State”.
*We will provide the money order to the government at no additional charge if it is more convenient for you to place all charges on a credit card.
In addition to fees above:
A $35 passport execution fee to Government Passport Acceptance Agent payable by cash or credit card.
Austin Passport Express Fee
6 – 8 business days: $650
2 – 3 and 4 -6 business days: *SERVICE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED*
• Proof of departure is required, refer to “Proof of Departure” for details
• Travel should be within 14 calendar days
PRICES ABOVE INCLUDE:
• Money order for government fees
• Application assistance and document review
• Hand-carry courier service
Children under the age of 16:
Must be accompanied by both parents at the post office or at the courthouse to sign the minor’s application. Both parent’s valid identification and minor’s certified birth certificate are required.
For children 16-17 years of age:
At least one parent is required to accompany the minor to co-sign the application at the post office or the courthouse.
Adults 18 years and older:
Can sign application without parent or guardian present.
- Please “VIEW DETAILS” for each step, gather all of the items, and book an appointment at our office:
Monday-Friday from 9am-4:30pm by calling 512-479-0805 or emailing info@AustinPassport.com.
- New Passport applicants must appear before an Acceptance Agent to have their signature witnessed.
- We will provide you with complete instructions for this process once we have reviewed your application.
* If you live outside of the Austin area or unable to come to our office in person, please CLICK HERE.
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us at:
Phone: (512) 479-0805