When you need professional passport services, our Austin-based company will strive to meet your every need and deadline. Whether you need a new passport, to renew your expired passport, or obtain a passport for your child, we’re here to help. Austin Passport Express will walk you through the entire process, helping you get your passports when you need them.
Austin Passport Express is a registered agent with the U.S. Department of State for Passport expediting services. Service prices are all-inclusive and start as low as $125, and cover photos, money order fees, and shipping.
- or under age 16
- or the previous passport was issued when you were
- or passport was lost, stolen, or damaged
- or previous US passport was issued more than 15
- The passport is undamaged and can be submitted with the application
- and it was issued when you were 16 or older
- and it issued within the last 15 years
- and you have not changed your legal name
- or you can legally document a name change
- Similar to applying for a new passport but in addition to your
new passport application (DS-11), you will also submit a
supplemental Lost or Stolen Passport Report (DS-64). Please
refer to instruction page.
- If you have legally changed your name (marriage, court-ordered,
etc…) within the year since your passport was issued you will
require a DS-5504. If over a year, please refer to the Passport
- ATTN: US DEPT OF STATE WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FOR
ADDED PAGES EFFECTIVE 1/1/2016.
- A second passport is issued at the discretion of the US
Department of State for frequent travelers who do not have time
to obtain visas between trips or for security reasons.
- If your current passport has misprinted data (name, gender,
etc…) you may have it corrected by submitting a DS-5504. Refer
to the Data Correction page for full details. DATA CORRECTION
We greatly appreciate your business, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail or call us:
Phone: (512) 479-0805
Fax: (512) 477-1166